RothLochston Subsea prides itself on having a very dynamic team of knowledgeable, experienced and dedicated engineers, project managers, supervisors, technicians, and multi-trade personnel. Our future and that of our clients is ultimately secured through an investment in our people; the skills and experience of project leaders and tradespeople are the company’s greatest assets
Personal and professional development are important to the growth and success of RothLochston Subsea, we believe that a well-trained team working together in a respectful environment is a fundamental component of continued improvement and success.
A principled culture is important in the maintenance of safe work environments and company growth. Our work culture can be defined using the following terms:
Our day-to-day activities measure and communicate safety statistics, the quality of projects being completed, as well as the talent, mutual respect, and professionalism employed by our organization.
RothLochston Subsea’s Principles
- Provide a safe and enjoyable work environment and treat each other with respect and dignity
- Embrace diversity as an essential component in the way we do business
- Apply the highest standards of excellence to purchasing
- Develop enthusiastically satisfied customers all the time
- Contribute positively to our communities and our environment
- Recognize that profitability is essential to our future success